Lookin for a letter.. - Posted by Tom

Posted by JohnB_NJ on February 26, 2001 at 17:05:19:

Tom,

By the time the notices come out in the paper, the “investors that have been around the block a time or two” have already contacted the owners in default. If you really want to get a deal, you need to look up at your court house what ever documents get recorded prior to the Trustee Sale legal notice in the newspaper.
Tom, I am in a mortgate state so I am not sure what clues you would have to look for in a trust deed state. I am sure other investors can give you an idea or two.
BTW, Joe Kiaser has a really good course on foreclosures and if I am not mistaken he is from the state of WAshington which is mostly a trust deed state. He gives many good ideas to get to the deals before the average investor even sees it in the newpapers.
Now as far as the letter you requested, I can email you what I use.

Take care and the best of success to you.

-John

Lookin for a letter… - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on February 26, 2001 at 16:15:16:

Any of you investors out there that have been around the block a time or two have a good letter composed that you could share with the board and myself targeting “Trustee Sale” sellers?

I have a hugh amount of trustee sales announcements in my local paper and would like to send off some "Hey I can Help! letters, so that they can call me and then I make a solution happen for them.

If someone would be so kind as to post up an example of their letter that they’re using or just some tips as to what should be included in a letter to gain the attention of these “Trustee Sale” sellers.

Thanks a Bunch

Tom