Looking for 1st mortgage holder - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by Randy on September 12, 2003 at 11:34:11:

Good Luck?just did a google search for Alaska Seaboard Partners and got 2600 hits mostly legal proceedings and foreclosures ? release of bankruptcy stay? give it a try if you haven?t already.

Looking for 1st mortgage holder - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on September 12, 2003 at 10:31:20:

Hi Gang. I first posted this about 2 mos. ago and haven’t gotten anywhere. So I’m hoping this post comes across a fresh pair of eyes who may have done business with ‘Alaska Seaboard Partners Limited Partnership’.

It seems that they have a judgment resulting from a mortgage that went in default several years ago. Rather than foreclose, they decided to seek a civil judgment against the mortgagor and garnish her wages.

I’ve tried dealing with the attorney for Alaska Seaboard but they don’t return my calls despite my attempts to pay off the judgment so that I can buy the property. The judgment was for about $40k and they seem to be satisfied with their $100 every 2 weeks(???). But I also have reason to believe that the law firm isn’t really following up on my request for a payoff and thus the creditor doesn’t even know I’m trying to pay the judgment off. So I’m trying to contact them directly.

If anyone has a number (ANY NUMBER) for Alaska Seaboard Partners Limited Partnership, PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

My email is eeb88@yahoo.com