Looking for experienced people in flips & assignments for newbe - Posted by Isaac

Posted by Terry Vaughan on April 10, 2000 at 16:11:34:

Isaac:

Just use a few “key” words in the archeive link above. The posts for the entire year will be there for you to pull up.

Looking for experienced people in flips & assignments for newbe - Posted by Isaac

Posted by Isaac on April 10, 2000 at 16:04:29:

Just about a month ago I asked for advice on this website about flipping contracts and assignment of contracts. For all who responded I greatly appreciated all of your input. Within the past 30 days we have had two deaths in our family and chicken pox on top of that. Since then I have misplaced all of my info.,names,numbers,email addresses and notes that were sent to me.To those of you who remember me if you would please respond again. What I was needing was detailed information on flipping contracts and assignment of contract. I also need for someone to please go over it with me step by step. I am just starting out in real estate investing but need to get my feet wet by doing a few contracts and building up some capital since I have none to work with. I am in Dallas,TX if the area makes a difference.

Thanks ahead of time,
Isaac