Looking for good PM co for MPH in TX, SC, GA - Posted by JC

Posted by JC on May 11, 2006 at 15:30:58:

No plan to move closer. That’s why I am looking for a turnkey, 80% or more occupancy, no park owned homes, and use local PM company or p/t manager pay 5-8% commission. It might be tough to do but I will continue to look. Also I am planning to send letters to local parks around my areas. If looking for parks take too long, I also plan to buy a duplex/4-plex in TX, GA,NC areas.

Looking for good PM co for MPH in TX, SC, GA - Posted by JC

Posted by JC on May 08, 2006 at 14:03:57:

Can anyone recommend good PM co. or manager for parks in those areas? Is it hard to find?
Thx

Re: Looking for good PM co for MPH in TX, SC, GA - Posted by RickeD_Ga.

Posted by RickeD_Ga. on May 09, 2006 at 22:48:47:

What Part of Ga.

Ricky Roland

Re: Looking for good PM co for MPH in TX, SC, GA - Posted by JC

Posted by JC on May 10, 2006 at 12:02:10:

I haven’t bought a MPH yet. Do you have any leads: looknig for a turnkey small park?

Are you a PM manager?

Posted by RickeD_Ga. on May 10, 2006 at 18:17:48:

I have owned 3 Parks in the Middle Ga. area, sold 2 of these about 8 months ago and only have one now , 76 lots,
Have you done any lonnie deals or other types of investing

Ricky Roland

Re: Looking for good PM co for MPH in TX, SC, GA - Posted by JC

Posted by JC on May 10, 2006 at 18:43:46:

I am CA so it is hard to do Lonnie(though very familiar with it, I have his books and Ray Alcorn Mobile Home park book).

My other investment was in sfh. I am looking for a small turnkey park near major cities if you know some.

What is your plan with the park, sell and purchase a bigger park perhaps?

–James

Posted by RickeD_Ga. on May 10, 2006 at 19:18:19:

Yes, iv seen some numbers out of Ca. (unreal to me)lol
I plan to hold this Park for a while,(unless someone offers more than I can refuse) all these were turn around Parks, So im usually looking for turn around Parks,
Do you plan to move closer to the Park purchase or have an onsite manager, to support an onsite your usually looking for 100 lots or more,
There are some great Mobie home Park seminars/bootcamps coming up that I know of that are always filled with great info and networking.
on the east coast of course

Ricky