LOOKING FOR HELP IN GEORGIA - Posted by Patrick Angela

Posted by Pete B on March 10, 2002 at 01:30:46:

First, If you want real help in Georgia, specifically Atlanta Metro, join the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association. There are over 2000 members in our group and you will meet many people who have some to a lot of experience. Plus we have national RE speakers. The next meeting is this Monday at the Westin Hotel. Go to GAREIA.ORG for details.

Second, the Atlanta market has a many investors and there is a lot of competition, but with foreclosures running about 2000 per month in the metro area, there is more available then can be taken. That does not include the FSBO’s and other don’t wanters.

Third, I have had the CS course, and it is a good starter, but if you want in depth knowledge check out the following courses LeGrand, Bronchick, Kaiser, and Louis Brown. Louis has the best forms (court tested) in Georgia.

LOOKING FOR HELP IN GEORGIA - Posted by Patrick Angela

Posted by Patrick Angela on March 07, 2002 at 11:46:39:

My husband and I would like to know if there is anyone in the Atlanta area who could take us under his or her wings to learn REI. We are beginers and have pruchased the Sheets program. We are not ready to start investing but we are ready to learn all we can.

Re: LOOKING FOR HELP IN GEORGIA - Posted by Dataminor2

Posted by Dataminor2 on March 11, 2002 at 05:16:43:

Atlanta is wide open. Try John Adams web site www.money99.com. Great starter for foreclosure market.
Just keep leaarning and go for it. GA RE Investors Assoc. is excellent start and you may find someone in your area.

Re: LOOKING FOR HELP IN GEORGIA - Posted by tang-0-rang

Posted by tang-0-rang on March 09, 2002 at 01:39:54:

I am just curious, but what is the local market like in Atlanta, or all of Georgia? what is your local average cost of a home? Average cost for Georgia?
thanks for your time
Todd Williamson (CO)

Re: LOOKING FOR HELP IN GEORGIA - Posted by thegoodone

Posted by thegoodone on March 07, 2002 at 15:54:54:

I’m in the Atlanta area, but I’m a straight newb myself, who is still pondering if he should by the Sheets tapes or not, could you give me your asessment of the tape please?