Looking for info on using IRA $ for R.E. Investing - Posted by Paul (PA)

Posted by Laure Feld on May 27, 1999 at 05:36:22:

I have had very good luck with Security Trust. I found them through Bronchick’s page (I think) anyway, they are a subsidiary of Chicago Title. Everyone there was very helpful in structuring my deal.

Laure :slight_smile:

Looking for info on using IRA $ for R.E. Investing - Posted by Paul ¶

Posted by Paul ¶ on May 26, 1999 at 20:09:59:

Anyone out there ever use IRA money to invest in R.E.? Any suggestions on where to find details and regulations pertaining to this process?

Re: Looking for info on using IRA $ for R.E. Investing - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on May 27, 1999 at 07:36:53:

I called a couple of companies. I have just set up an account with Hugh Bromma at Entrust. I found Hugh and Debra Greenstein to be very very helpful. I am using the account to purchase “Lonnie deals” brokered by my Corp. Hugh and Debra can show you how to do many many types of Real Estate Investing via your IRA. Of all the companies I talked to, they were by far the most helpful. They are very accessible and if for some reason were not at their desk, I received a quick response when they returned. Other companies were not so diligent. Hugh and Debra were also more creative. Other companies seemed less sure of themselves when it came to creative thinking.
Give them a call and tell them your plan. I guarantee you will receive prompt service. I hope that you will be as happy with them as my wife and I have been.

Good luck with REI,

Tony

Re: Looking for info on using IRA $ for R.E. Investing - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on May 26, 1999 at 20:27:51:

Click on the banner above and call Hugh Bromma of Entrust.