Looking for opinions on "CASHFLOW 101" board game . . . - Posted by Robert W. Smith, Jr.

Posted by Matthew Chan on October 06, 1999 at 23:01:34:

The game is a little pricey for those who have an understand of assets, liabilities, income, expenses, and cashflow. For those who don’t have the background, it really is a great way to learn. I’ve enjoyed playing it. It is kind of like Super-Monopoly.

Looking for opinions on “CASHFLOW 101” board game . . . - Posted by Robert W. Smith, Jr.

Posted by Robert W. Smith, Jr. on May 17, 1999 at 19:22:58:

The subject says if all. If you own it or have played it, please let me now if you like or dislike it, and if you fell that it is worth the price.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Re: Looking for opinions on “CASHFLOW 101” board game . . . - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on May 19, 1999 at 22:43:18:

The hard part is finding anyone that will play it with you. Unfortunately not everyone is interested in increasing their financial literacy.

I liked it… - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on May 18, 1999 at 24:56:45:

Hi Robert I like the game. Of course I am a game nut. I do feel that it teaches a lot. Strategy is fairly basic. However so is chess. Cashflow is a good addition to your game library. I have yet to play Cashflow 202 but am looking forward to it. Just trying to coordinate the time.
I do feel that if you have a couple of people playing, it goes faster.
If there could be anything that I would change it would be to alter the rules in that you could make deals (sell, property and stocks) with other players. As we all know that this is an option in real world investing.
However, this is a teaching game and it does just that.
Bottom line Rob, worth the money, in my book, the game is NOT a doodad.
Dirk

Re: Looking for opinions on “CASHFLOW 101” board game . . . - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on May 17, 1999 at 23:16:21:

Worth is relative. Some people might say the game is expensive (and it is if you look at it from that standpoint). But if you look at it as an educational tool, I would have to say it is worth it. You will likely earn the cost of the game back within your lifetime.

I played it one time and thought it was fun. Problem is, you gotta have some people who are receptive to learning as well as to playing.

Re: Looking for opinions on “CASHFLOW 101” board game . . . - Posted by CHARLES DENTON

Posted by CHARLES DENTON on August 16, 1999 at 02:56:39:

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD AN ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THE GAME OF THE NET?
I HAVE RECENTLY HEARD ABOUT THE GAME AND ARE QUITE INTERESTED.
THANKS FOR YOU HELP,
CHARLES DENTON

Re: Looking for opinions on “CASHFLOW 101” board game . . . - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on May 18, 1999 at 13:51:08:

I’ve looked over the products on this site, & never came across the game. Do I get it here? If so, how much is it ?
Thanx in advance.

Re: Looking for opinions on “CASHFLOW 101” board game . . . - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on May 18, 1999 at 17:27:19:

Try http://www.cashflowtech.com. That is where Kiyosaki’s products are.

Re: Looking for opinions on “CASHFLOW 101” board game . . . - Posted by Dave Shearing

Posted by Dave Shearing on December 25, 1999 at 17:09:01:

I am considering purchasing the 101 game for my children who are 11 and 8 would this be to early for them to learn from or what is a good age . thanks.

Re: Looking for opinions on - Posted by karen guthrie

Posted by karen guthrie on October 06, 1999 at 10:28:27:

please let me know the effect game had on you