LOOKING FOR RON LEGRAND'S MONEY TREE PROGRAM - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Roy McBrayer on April 02, 2000 at 11:38:47:

I wasn’t endorsing the course. I was just answering a question about where to find the information requested. Since I had found the sites, I posted them. I don’t know anything about brokering but I don’t like the advertisement for the course.

LOOKING FOR RON LEGRAND’S MONEY TREE PROGRAM - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 01, 2000 at 20:18:26:

Can anyone direct me to Legrand’s Money Tree Program. I believe this is the proper title, basically it deals with becoming a Mortgage Broker.

Thanks in advance guys.

Anthony Henry

Re: LOOKING FOR RON LEGRAND’S MONEY TREE PROGRAM - Posted by Roy McBrayer

Posted by Roy McBrayer on April 02, 2000 at 24:47:24:

Try http://www.cash-for-notes.com/myweb4/mega.htm or Welcome cashprofits.com - BlueHost.com . This is his course on mortgage brokering. It is advertised on several sites. If you do a search using www.northernlight.com and the terms “Legrand” and “money tree”, all of the applicable sites will show up.

Re: LOOKING FOR RON LEGRAND’S MONEY TREE PROGRAM - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on April 01, 2000 at 20:22:20:

this is his web site. Hope it helps

Http://www.success-di.com/

Re: LOOKING FOR RON LEGRAND’S MONEY TREE PROGRAM - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 02, 2000 at 10:53:42:

Roy:

I went to the first site in your post.

To be quite honest with you, it embarrasses me to be in the same arena when I read such HYPE and BS.

Ron is a master of MARKETING, and that’s exactly what I saw in that advertisement.

Yes it’s true, you have to put some hype in your advertising, but it should be kept reasonable.

No.1 Brokers across the country are not starving.

No.2 The only brokers that would attend such a seminar, would be a new broker who doesn’t know
anything , one that is starving, a broker wantabe, or a laymen who thinks that their getting some
hot information on financing.

No.3 The information in the advisement is not correct.

No.4 If there was anything that made sense in that advertisement it was showing brokers, how to develop
Investors to do hard money. It’s just a new spin on selling HARD MONEY.

One of the first things I learned when I got involved with Creonline, is the term BROKER was used loosely. Brokers in California are aggressive, they’ll follow you out to your car to give you money.
In other parts of the country they are more passive and kick back. If you call them at 5:01 they’re
gone for the day.

There is nothing wrong in reading and learning as much as you can about a subject that can be instrumental
for you to make a living in REI. However price makes a difference if you don’t know if the information
is worth the price you pay.

I know it’s difficult when you’re a laymen, to know the good information from the BS.
It’s true, that there are few places to go to find this kind of information.

It’s because of that, that J.P. and Terry Vaughan, have asked me to do a LENDERS CORNER right here on this site, so that you folks can have this information for FREE.

That will be the first project Terry and I will do when we return from Saint Louis.

Ed Garcia

Re: LOOKING FOR RON LEGRAND’S MONEY TREE PROGRAM - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 01, 2000 at 21:43:54:

Hey Steve thanks for the site info. I went there could not locate the course ohh well Ill keep looking.

Anthony Henry

Re: LOOKING FOR RON LEGRAND’S MONEY TREE PROGRAM - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 03, 2000 at 09:32:06:

Hey Ed. its nice of you to speak a newbies mind…lol. Honestly all I wanted was to get my hand on his Money Tree program. I went to the site and was completely overwhelmed(hitting head against screen) could not figure out what the hell I was looking at and mind you its not like I’m stupid. Even now I still have not figured out where the program is and what it cost. It seems they were offering a package which Im not interested in right now. So Guys Im still looking for the MONEY TREE program…lol.

Ohh by the way does anyone know what are the requirements to become a Mortgage Broker in NYC.

Again thanks for the sharp but fair critique Ed :slight_smile:

Anthony Henry