looking for seller names - Posted by Bill_IL

Posted by Mike on October 30, 2003 at 11:16:55:

I will provide with a Parcel Map, Owner Profile (Name, address,and SOMETIMES a phone number) for ANY property you want for a small fee. Let me know if you are interested.

looking for seller names - Posted by Bill_IL

Posted by Bill_IL on October 30, 2003 at 06:21:10:

I want to begin by thanking everyone who has answered or responded to all of the good, bad and ugly questions that have been posted. Without you’re words of wisdom and encouragement many dreams would remain a dream. My question is regarding finding the names of home owners who are trying to sell. I want to start my mailings but to address the envelope with current resident or something similar just doesn’t look right to me. Is there a way for me to do a reverse search with only an address to find the name of the owner or occupant? I realize that my names could be found at the records office over at the court house but time is an issue that I would rather spend meeting sellers.
Thanks in advance.
Bill Osterman

Re: looking for seller names - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on October 30, 2003 at 07:15:33:

Bill,
you can either go to www.searchbug.com and look by addresses, but it will only give you the names of people living at that address, which could be renters.

Also, check at your local REI club. The one in Atlanta has computers set up, that have all the tax records.

Some counties have tax info on a website, that you can access from home.

michaela