Looking names and phone numbers for vacant homes - Posted by Parag Shah

Posted by Brandon Treat on September 25, 2001 at 12:53:55:

Parag,

To convert addresses to names you need to go to the city or county goverment building(s) and go to the tax assessor’s office (in my county anyway) and find out who has been paying the tax bill. This will often give you a name and sometimes an address.

Once you have a name and/or an address you can go to www.whitepages.com and do searches for either. You may be able to track down the owner this way though there are many more approaches.

Search the archives for terms related to vacant homes and the like and you will find many many other ideas of what you might try.

Good luck,

Brandon Treat
Southern IL/St. Louis Investor

Looking names and phone numbers for vacant homes - Posted by Parag Shah

Posted by Parag Shah on September 25, 2001 at 12:35:52:

I have been looking at Vacant homes last weekend. I got addresses down. I know you can look up phone numbers if you have a name. You can probably find a name if you have a phone number. How do I do I find out names and phone numbers if I only have the address?

Is there a web site that helps me find this out?

Parag Shah

Re: Names and phone numbers for vacant homes - Posted by ReggieSC

Posted by ReggieSC on September 25, 2001 at 14:22:40:

Parag,
You may also want to try http://www.titleadvantage.com/ You have to sign up for the service but it is free. You should be able to find the owner and phone #. I’m not sure how current the info. is but it’s a start! Hope this helps!

Re: Looking names and phone … - Posted by Chris- Fl

Posted by Chris- Fl on September 25, 2001 at 13:17:53:

Try going to the county website. Usually you can find the owners name and mailing address (yes, sometimes it is different) and go from there. Try searching under “Tax Appraisal” or something like that