looking to meet other investors - Posted by FrankR

Posted by TonyW(oh) on February 17, 2002 at 09:58:38:

Check out REIANO, they meet monthly at I77 & Rockside rd, in Independence, the next meeting is Feb. 20th. Phone # 216-651-6655. Hope this helps, they’re the best I’ve found.

looking to meet other investors - Posted by FrankR

Posted by FrankR on February 15, 2002 at 08:15:13:

I am in the Akron Ohio area and am looking to meet other investors and people doing creative real estate in my area.
Please email me or contact me so that we can exchange ideas.

Re: looking to meet other investors - Posted by Jim - OH

Posted by Jim - OH on February 16, 2002 at 12:59:45:

I am located on the east side of Cleveland and am also looking for REI meetings. Would love to exchange thoughts with any/all in northeast Ohio. Please e-mail if interested.

Jim - OH

Re: looking to meet other investors - Posted by William Stebbins

Posted by William Stebbins on February 15, 2002 at 20:08:09:

Frank: I grew up in Akron. Went to school at Kent State. Currently in the Army stationed at Fort Knox and am just getting my feet wet with this RE business. Would love to exchange ideas. billstebbins@hotmail.com

Re: looking to meet other investors - Posted by Roxanne-OH

Posted by Roxanne-OH on February 15, 2002 at 11:30:48:

Hi Frank-I’m close to you. Our office is in Hudson,OH. Send me your E-mail and we can have lunch or something. We are also in the phone book under Real estate. Did you get my message yesterday? I can’t find it on the board now. It was pertaining to a house in Chagrin Falls and the Akron deals that you need financing for. I’m interested in talking about that more with you.

Re: looking to meet other investors - Posted by KhadijaOH

Posted by KhadijaOH on February 15, 2002 at 08:25:40:

Hi Frank, I live in the Lorain County area and I’m basically a newbie. Looking for a good REI meeting to go to, I believe Akron is about 45 minutes away from here. Feel free to email me anytime.