lost papers - Posted by chris halsey

Posted by rw on March 05, 2001 at 01:55:00:

Chris,

Do you know exactly what forms you are referring to? If you tell me which ones, I can give you some sources for general real estate forms.

There are many different forms, contracts, etc. that are used in real estate investing. Do not get bogged down thinking you have to have them all, or know them all before starting.

As you get going, you will be introduced to many of these by realtors, through title companies at closings, through buying more books and HSC’s on real estate.

Let me know what you are looking for and then I will give you a more definitive answer.

Good luck in your pursuit. Be careful not to bog yourself down in too many of the minor things. Get the major things done…

Russ Whitney

lost papers - Posted by chris halsey

Posted by chris halsey on March 04, 2001 at 19:22:00:

My wife and I bought CARLTONS cd series a couple of years ago and just recently started to listen to them. We should of started listnening sooner, any way when we are listening to the cd he keeps refering to all types of papers and forms that we do not have. if anyone can let me know how to find these forms please let me know