Louis Brown ok? - Posted by Bob S.

Posted by Jim FL on August 10, 2003 at 23:54:31:

Bob,
All I can say is, everything I’ve ever come into contact with from this guy was EXCELLENT.
Less than $100 to hear him speak? Sounds like a deal.
I’m sure he’ll have materials there for sale.
Honestly, if you need courses, his won’t steer you wrong in my opinion.
I don’t think his seminar would be one to leave the wallet and credit cards behind.

May as well attend the event and decide for yourself, seems cheap enough.

Enjoy,
Jim FL

Louis Brown ok? - Posted by Bob S.

Posted by Bob S. on August 10, 2003 at 22:56:09:

A speaker named Louis Brown will be giving a one day $79 seminar in a nearby city in a few weeks. I’ve never heard of him…is he any good?

Bob

From the flier:

“Very special guest National Speaker Louis Brown! (a.k.a King Of Ca$h Flow!): Street Smart $ECRET$ of BUYING, SELLING and HOLDING PROPERTY”

NOT TO BE MISSED! - Posted by Crickett (Seattle)

Posted by Crickett (Seattle) on August 13, 2003 at 15:42:09:

Especially at that price!

Outstanding - Posted by Kathi

Posted by Kathi on August 13, 2003 at 11:30:13:

I have heard Louis Brown on several occasions. He is an outstanding speaker who also has excellent materials that are actually worth the $. He is a frequent speaker at the Ohio Real Estate Investors annual conference which , if memory serves me correctly, had about 1300 attendees last October. He also has spoken at the National Real Estate Investor’s Association Conference and Cruize as well holding 1 day sessions for my own REIA of Toledo. He and his wife are also nice people.

Re: Louis Brown spammer - Posted by Bryan-SactoCA

Posted by Bryan-SactoCA on August 11, 2003 at 22:15:28:

I keep getting unsolicited emails from this guy advertising his various seminars. I assume he got my email address from CREOnline’s boards. He looks like all hype, and besides I have no respect for spammers. The internet has too much spam already.

Re: Louis Brown ok? - Posted by Kim

Posted by Kim on August 11, 2003 at 21:14:56:

Yes Louis Brown is one of the best in the business. I totally agree with what JimFL has to say.

Where are you located? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on August 11, 2003 at 08:41:08:

I heard a lot of good things about him. If he’s going to be somewhere nearby, I’d like to see him. Thanks.

Re: Louis Brown ok? - Posted by rm

Posted by rm on August 11, 2003 at 07:17:57:

He’s a little goofy, but his materials are excellent.