Louisiana (newbie) - Posted by Danny Cannon

Posted by HR on May 24, 1999 at 18:21:07:

Danny,

You found the best way to start: this site! Read everything here, read the free articles, read CS and post any questions you may have.

CS has good, basic info. But his acquire and hold philosophy can be a little risky if you don’t have much equity or a slim cash flow in the property. Be careful what you acquire, or it could acquire you.

Check out the book Investing in Real Estate by Eldred and McLean (about $15). It’s a great overview of rei. Also see if there is a reia group in your area; they are great places to learn.

Good luck. Sorry, but north LA is too far. And who knows where the heck Coushatta is (wink).

Cheers,

HR

Louisiana (newbie) - Posted by Danny Cannon

Posted by Danny Cannon on May 20, 1999 at 21:54:45:

Hi all,
I have been looking over the letters on this site and am thrilled to have found it. I bought the Vcr tapes and course about 2-3 years ago, and was wondering if anyone knows if his company charges past buyers for the CD version.
I know his website, and will probably call when i get a day off, but I work from 4am-8pm and would have more luck just checking this message board.
For those who are wondering, I have sat on this for 2-3 years also, (ashame).
So if anyone knows please post or even email me.
Thanks to the guys who done it and posted…i’ve read almost all of your posts and they are great.
**Anyone in North Louisiana that is currently using a program such as CS please contact me.

Danny, where in LA? - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on May 22, 1999 at 07:28:54:

I’m in New Orleans. Where are you?
HR

Re: Danny, where in LA? - Posted by Danny

Posted by Danny on May 22, 1999 at 19:41:59:

Coushatta
about 45 miles south of Shreveport
You buy the CS cdroms or tapes? Wanna get together with it? Just wondering how to start up y’know.