LOW COST WEB PRESENCE ADVERTISING - Posted by Mary

Posted by James Strange on April 05, 2006 at 21:14:37:

A few years ago $10 per month would have been cheap but not any more. I host one site on a very good host for $35 per year.

LOW COST WEB PRESENCE ADVERTISING - Posted by Mary

Posted by Mary on April 05, 2006 at 07:18:57:

Hi all,

I have been searching for a way to post a web site with information on my properties and services. Through another investor I found a host that charges only $10 per month. The best part about it is that my company name is still avaliable so I can print business cards with my domain name on them and clients can go to my site and search for services or properties. I can also post the address in the phone book and on all advertising materials. Since I am not the most savvy on the computer I have a colledge student who is going to use the host web page builder and build my site.

The site allows you to either utilize the host with your specialized domain, and/or utilize the site for residual income potential. So sit through the movie presentation and once you get to the host page you can choose to only use your domain as a business web page.

I wanted to let everyone know they can have web presence for only $10 per month. Preview the host at www.ezpotential.ws