M.H. PARK MGR NEEDS WORK - Posted by BOB A (KS)

Posted by David S on January 23, 1999 at 13:40:44:

I’m wondering… with 10 years of experience in this park, why don’t you buy it?

M.H. PARK MGR NEEDS WORK - Posted by BOB A (KS)

Posted by BOB A (KS) on January 22, 1999 at 15:49:15:

MOBILE HOME PARK MANAGER WAS LET GO DUE TO DEATH OF PARK OWNER. HAS 10 + YEARS EXPERIENCE. MOST RECENT: 8 YEARS MANAGING 270+ LOT PARK. WILLING TO RELOCATE.

Bob, do you realize… - Posted by Soapymac

Posted by Soapymac on January 23, 1999 at 20:00:14:

that you are sitting on a GOLDMINE???

Think about it for a minute. You know that park inside out, upside down, backwards, forwards, and sideways.

You are also known by the people in that park. How much money do you think you could make doing “Lonnie Deals” in that park alone?

Because of your position, I would venture to say that you know other park managers in your area. With your experience, how fast could you “size up” those parks so that you could, as Lonnie says, “Know your parks and know your neighborhoods?” That information is worth a TON of money to you.

Let me make three suggestions to you:

1. Go to the “Books/Courses” page on this site and order Lonnie’s books. If you do not know the subject of financing MH’s…you will.

2. Take his information (believe me, it works) and put a couple of deals together.

3. Use this site as a sounding board for any deals you put together. As mentors, we are prepared to help you.

4. (OK…I lied about only three!) This one is most important. Report your success stories back to us…to keep us goin’ at it, too.

Cordially,

Roy MacLean
“Soapymac”
If you want to contact me, take the word “nospam” out of my e-mail address.