Magnetic Signs - Posted by Alex A

Posted by Rich on March 27, 2006 at 20:14:42:

Especially if the person is using their personal vehicle on company business or lives in an HOA area (like I do) that forbids the paking of commercially labeled vehicles in a location where they can be seen from the street.

Magnetic Signs - Posted by Alex A

Posted by Alex A on March 27, 2006 at 17:17:35:

I’m a novice investor. I am specializing in wholesaling properties for now. I found a source from which to purchase bandit signs. I wonder if anyone can recommend a source for magnetic signs too. The sources I found so far seem a little too expensive to me.

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Magnetic Signs - Posted by Alex A.

Posted by Alex A. on March 30, 2006 at 23:28:22:

…Okay, how about my origingal question? Does anyone use a magnetic sign company I’m not aware of? The ones I’ve found here locally are too expensive for my taste.

Alex

Re: Magnetic Signs - Posted by ski

Posted by ski on March 27, 2006 at 18:59:59:

Magnetic signs (from my prospective) are a sign of a newbe. I get most of my contacts from lettering on my windows. These give the impression that you are SERIOUS, not some shyster trying to get into the business. They are a whole lot more professionable. The cost means nothing to you. They cost just about the same as those tacky magnatic thingies.

Re: Magnetic Signs - Posted by Lorie

Posted by Lorie on March 27, 2006 at 19:09:30:

“Magnetic signs (from my prospective) are a sign of a newbe.”

That is one of the most absurd statements I have read on here in a while. Many reputable companies have magnetics on the side of their vehicles.