Maine will be represented at the Atlanta Workshop - Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine)

Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine) on September 15, 2004 at 23:52:22:

Congratulations!! That is a wicked good deal. I think we should have an awards night at the workshop. Instead of those golden oscar figures, we could develop a figure that looks like Lonnie and hand out Lonnie. The “Lonnie” for best deal of the week goes to Steve.

I look forward to talking to you about your other deals. Also, I’ll get caught up on Washington news. I lived in Seattle for 8 years.

Best investing, Chris

Maine will be represented at the Atlanta Workshop - Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine)

Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine) on September 15, 2004 at 20:32:11:

I am excited to say that I just signed up for the Atlanta Mobile Home Workshop. As of yet no one else has signed up from the Lobstah state of Maine. Also, on September 2nd, I purchases my first mobile home park with 26 pads (15 of the pads are filled, 11 empty, no park owned homes yet). I am looking forward to talking to all the people I read here on the post. Lastly, if you are going to the workshop and own a mobile home park, please bring a copy of your park rules and application, I would love to make a copy of them. I will see you all at Tony’s class on Thurs. night. As they would say in Maine, “that is wicked cool.” Best investing,
Chris

Re: Maine at the Atlanta Workshop - Posted by Tony-VA/NC

Posted by Tony-VA/NC on September 15, 2004 at 20:56:06:

Congrats on your park purchase Chris!

We will have to toast the new acquisition on Thursday eve.

See you there.

Tony

ps. The land/home class that Scott and I are giving is on Friday night. The dinner/get together is Thursday eve.

Re: Maine at the Atlanta Workshop - Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine)

Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine) on September 15, 2004 at 21:42:04:

I look forward to seeing you and Scott and hopefully Steve - WA on Thursday night at the sports bar. Also, I would greatly appreciate a copy of your park rules and application. Also, I am very interested in Land/Home deals. In Maine, you can’t find any good deals to buy, but you can put together the land, infrastructure, singlewide or doublewide. I’ll see you guys Thurs. night. Best investing. Chris

Re: Maine at the Atlanta Workshop - Posted by Tony-VA/NC

Posted by Tony-VA/NC on September 16, 2004 at 10:39:00:

We will be discussing development land/deals. In many cases, if you can’t find them, you can build them cheaper. Scott will also have a copy of his park rules available (I only use a 3 page, month to month lease). We will be happy to discuss the reason behind the differences.

See you there!

Tony

ah be dah! new deal - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on September 15, 2004 at 22:52:56:

my mouth was full. . .

I’ll be there!!!

Just got home - got a call from one of my PM partners last night - tenant on deathbed, met family tonight; they’re desperate to dump the trailer before they go back to Massachusetts on Sat - they asked for 2K to help with burial.

This place will go easy for 12 or 13K on note @ 250 to 350 per mo.

PM gets her $100, rent continues, buyer gets a roof over their head for flexible terms, seller out from under the albatross for the price they want, and me happy. Me veerry happy. Win x4

It’s a great business we’re in . . .