MAKE MONEY, don't get sensory overload! - Posted by Anthony

Posted by JasonTX on December 24, 2000 at 11:15:08:

Here’s my take on the subject Anthony. The CS course gives you a pretty good overview of different approaches.

Now, figure out which one appeals to you most (flipping, rentals, lease options, rehabs, etc…). Once you know which one appeals to your tastes the most, buy an in depth course that focuses on that approach.

All of the different methods have one thing in common, “YOU MAKE YOUR DEAL GOING IN”. For your first deal, be patient and find one of those “can’t lose” situations.

Once you master one type of deal, then pursue others. Or, just stay with that one type of deal.

I do feel that some people do get carried away with their learning to the point that they end up not doing any deals at all.

MAKE MONEY, don’t get sensory overload! - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on December 16, 2000 at 13:45:54:

Hi everyone.
Today I declaine a Carlton Sheets couching program.
Sure everyone should get advice but, how much and from who.

My point is,
1-I purchase CS course,Got to books so knowledge is there.
2-I seen so many people that buy a home rent the sencond floor, pay the morgage and still make money with no prior trining like us guys. WHat’s up with that?
3-How much complex is this business to get so much trying to make few million dollars in two or tree years.
4-For what I know is that you buy a property for let say $250k to make maybe $800 to $1,000 a month net, yet you own over $260k in debt.
5-The business sounds simple enough to do it, yet all this courses and the other staff make it sounds like if this is a BS in Chemistry.

****HOW DID ARNOLD (AKA TERMINATOR, “I’LL BE BACK”) GOT STARTED IN HIS EARLY DAYS, HOW ABOUT DONALT TROMP, MR. CUMMINGS, DID THEY BUY THESE COURSES OR SOMETHING SIMILAR OR JUST GOT DOWN TO BUSINESS. AND WHAT’UP WITH MR.MILLIONER THAT MARRIED DARVA ON TELEVISION, ~$2M IN R.E.I.

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK.
ARE ALL THOSE COURSES SENSORY OVERLOAD IF NOT LET MY KNOW SO I CAN CHANGE MY MIND.
THanks