making L/O offer?? - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Terry L on May 19, 2000 at 15:30:20:

The author of the above posting is Jim Mullins; it was posted in late April/early May, and detailed his first deal using L/O’s with a Builder. It turned into a bonanza for him. I would very much like to speak with you, Jim; or the other person you referenced in your posting, Joe Kaiser.
Your assistance for this scared, newbie will be Greatly Appreciated!

All the Best,

Terry L.
email me for my phone/fax numbers, please…

making L/O offer?? - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Lisa on May 17, 2000 at 18:25:31:

I went into the MLS today and did a search for people that are trying to sell there house and are willing to lease it also. I thought this would be a perfect seller to offer L/O to. Is it a good idea to just have a whole bunch of contracts printed out and make an offer to those people. I also wanted to know how to make an offer when a realtor is involved. Do I have to give earnest money? I’m sure the commission won’t be a problem since the realtor already put notice on the MLS that they would be willing to lease instead of sell. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BTW…What contracts do my fellow Texans use? Are Joes contracts good enough to use? I really don’t want to have to call an attorney.

Re: making L/O offer?? - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on May 18, 2000 at 04:27:28:

Haven’t seen Joe’s contracts, but I use Bronchick’s exclusively.

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: making L/O offer?? - Posted by Lori Samson

Posted by Lori Samson on May 18, 2000 at 03:08:09:

If you are planning on using Agents… good luck! I have done over a hundred lease options and I have never had any luck with Agents. If you want to try you can simply submit a letter of intent. Then if you get a hit you can put it on a contract and put down option money not earnest money. Lori

Re: making L/O offer?? - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Lisa on May 17, 2000 at 21:21:39:

I’ve heard a lot of good things on Bronchicks course, but I just don’t have $300 right now to spend on another course. Any other suggestions.

Re: making L/O offer?? - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on May 17, 2000 at 20:48:40:

I think that Bronchick’s contracts are the best when your trying to cover your Assets. smile
Dee-Texas

Re: making L/O offer?? - Posted by gmay

Posted by gmay on May 17, 2000 at 19:47:11:

Bronchick’s contracts are better.
gmay

Re: making L/O offer?? - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on May 17, 2000 at 23:37:04:

On E-bay auctions (and Amazon) youll find cheaper ones; (cost and material), but for starters its OK. Julius Levai