Making Quick Close Cash Offers When You Don't Have The $$$$ - Posted by Adrienne

Posted by JohnK(CA) on April 25, 1999 at 18:12:32:

Adrienne,
It sounds like the people who you are calling are looking for houses directly from the seller just as you are. In other words, you aren’t talking to the principal, but to a flipper. Try calling some small contractors, or general rehab companies. You might look for a company that advertises fire damage repair, and talk with the owner to see if he is a player.
Good Luck
JohnK(CA)

Making Quick Close Cash Offers When You Don’t Have The $$$$ - Posted by Adrienne

Posted by Adrienne on April 25, 1999 at 16:27:14:

I have not been using the quick close all cash offer technique because I am not sure I would be able to perform. I don’t have the money or the credit and all of
the we pay cash for houses people I have contacted are not very specific about their investing criteria.

When asked where they would like to buy property they answer
all over (which isn’t so bad) but when it comes to the money
they never say if they have cold hard cash to close a transaction in a week. They say that they will take a look at what I have which leaves me with a sketchy feeling.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions or ideas on how I can overcome this. I know I can increase the amount of deals I’m getting if I can use this technique.

Thanks A Million

Sincerely Yours,

Adrienne

Re: Making Quick Close Cash Offers When You Don’t Have The $$$$ - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on April 25, 1999 at 23:04:28:

If you are from Baltimore you have not called my ad. I’m agressively buying homes and will look at all sources. I can settle as quickly as the paperwork can be done. If you are from Baltimore email me or call my ad that starts out “No Bull”

SCook85

Re: Making Quick Close Cash Offers When You Don’t Have The $$$$ - Posted by kathleen

Posted by kathleen on April 25, 1999 at 19:14:20:

Adrienne:

I am in Baltimore, also. In our small neighborhood paper (and other neighborhoods) there are companies (Hamilton Properties, Intercoastal, etc), who buy properties if you can get them cheap enough. Have you gone to the investor’s club? There are rehabbers there, also. Are you just starting?