Managers of a Mobile Home Park, is this a good IN - Posted by Jason Straw

Posted by Tony-VA on January 10, 2001 at 16:22:48:

Jason you are in a situation that most of us only dream about. In mobile home investing, the biggest asset, and conversly the biggest obstacle is the park manager.

With that kind of relationship you can do some great business. Read Lonnie’s book “Deals On Wheels” (available at this site for about $30. Look under books and courses in the upper left corner). It will explain exactly how you can solve the vacancy problems for you parents and create a very high yielding, passive income for yourself.

Read some of the “how to articles” here at this site and you will begin to get the idea that Lonnie shares.

Best Wishes,
Tony-VA

Managers of a Mobile Home Park, is this a good IN - Posted by Jason Straw

Posted by Jason Straw on January 10, 2001 at 14:10:26:

Hello,

My parents manage a 65 unit park. It also has a number of empty spaces in it. Is this something that could be helpful in purchasing homes? I know of a few in the park that are for sale. I have never done anything like this. But I am very interested. If there is anyone out there that can help, or even mentor me, I would greatly appreciate it. I would even be willing to partner with someone. I just want to get started. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason