manufactured home refi - Posted by steve

Posted by David Monson on April 07, 2007 at 15:45:14:

Second that, I got the same email a couple days ago. They must think we’re stupid.
Dave Fl.

manufactured home refi - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on April 05, 2007 at 20:28:39:

I have someone that is looking to refi a manufactured home on an indian reservation in california. Do you know of anyone that would be able to facilitate this or how this can be done if not semi conventanly?

Indian Res. law is different - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on April 07, 2007 at 18:02:47:

Remind your friend that IR law is different as each res is basically its own independent nation and it can and does make its own laws.

I forgot this one time when I took a judgment against a NA (native American, as though I’m not!)defaulting tenant, and then tried to garnish his IR wages where he worked…and found the IR just wouldn’t honor my garnishment.

In talking to the IR lawyer she told me that they would have permitted it and cooperated with me, had I asked them before ever renting to that deadbeat.

But trying after the fact, no dice.

So I suggest talking it over with the IR legal dept before entering into any written agreement with a NA so as to avoid similar problems and find out how they recommend you proceed.

Once you solve the legal issues, then finding the lender shouldn’t be any huge problem so long as you give him/her a decent return on his/her investment.

Re: manufactured home refi - Posted by wayne-OR

Posted by wayne-OR on April 06, 2007 at 24:00:20:

Well I received an email a bit ago as follows:
“Raymond Erick”
Hi

Haven found you post in http://www.creonline.com/real-estate- Commerce
directory of my country, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership
in business.

I presently have a Client( private investor ) who is interested
Giving out Loan and to fund deals- Moblie Homes, Condo ,Rehab /Real Estate deals .

I will like to know if you need a loan to fund your deals, If yes
i implore you to respond and let me know how possible to fund your
deals

Have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours.
Raymond Erick
+447024072232

Wow with scammers like this who needs enemies.

*WARNING THIS GUY IS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE DONT USE HIM