Marketing but no response. - Posted by Deon

Posted by tampasteph on October 29, 2003 at 12:06:44:

Deon,
Just keep on working hard, and you will see results. I marketed almost non-stop every day with fliers, postcards, and signs. I was beginning to lose hope as well, but finally got a deal after about a month. You just have to keep going even when you don’t want to. Keep up the marketing, and you will get results.
Good luck,
Steph

Marketing but no response. - Posted by Deon

Posted by Deon on October 28, 2003 at 16:34:36:

Hello everyone, I am going thru a little depression right now. I have been marketing like crazy, sending post cards, about 6000 a month, letters to lis pending, running ads in the thrifty nickle, major newspaper as well. So far I have gotten some calls but nothing near a deal, and believe me I know when and how to spot a deal, if one comes along. My question is, is it normal for there to be periods when, no matter how hard you market, nothing happens or am I just “farming” the wrong areas? I have had some success with my farm area 3 deals several months ago, but I need something like yesterday. I feel like i’m starting to loose hope. please someone, anyone, all and any advise would be greatly appreciated.