Marketing course, Richard Roop or Karen K??? - Posted by ElvinD

Posted by ElvinD on July 25, 2003 at 11:51:10:

Mike,

what do you mean by ‘both courses’ ? i think he only has 1 course.??

So do you have success using his marketing system? do you have lots of motivated seller calling you?

Thanks.
Elvin

Marketing course, Richard Roop or Karen K??? - Posted by ElvinD

Posted by ElvinD on July 23, 2003 at 12:31:29:

Hi,

I am looking into marketing for sellers, and I am particularly interested into Richard Roop course or Kathy Kennebrook, both of them focus on direct mail.

Does anyone have experience with their courses and how does they compare to each other? Kathy course is almost double the price of Richard’s course. It sold for over $1k!

It is also appreciated if you share your experience with other marketing courses or your effective marketing strategies!

Thanks.
Elvin

Re: Marketing course, Richard Roop or Karen K??? - Posted by M.Osterman

Posted by M.Osterman on July 24, 2003 at 11:21:14:

I use Roop, both course and direct mail. His course is awsome, real down to earth. My mailings are struggling, basically I haven’t been doing it long enough. Never heard of the other lady.

Mike

Re: Marketing course, Richard Roop or Karen K??? - Posted by B.L.Renfrow

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on July 23, 2003 at 21:47:17:

I’ve never heard of the second course you mention, but I have Richard Roop’s course and it has a number of good ideas I hadn’t thought of myself, so in my opinion, it was worth the money.

Brian (NY)

Re: Marketing course, Richard Roop or Karen K??? - Posted by Dick Chelten

Posted by Dick Chelten on July 23, 2003 at 18:27:20:

I recently purchased Kathy’s course and feel it was too much $$ and too little substance.
I haven’t read Richard’s stuff but I’ve heard some good things from others.
I also bought a course from Ben-Innes-Kerr that I beleive has substance but like most of this marketing stuff, really requires becoming a marketing expert, and copy writer. Best of luck.