marketing for notes - Posted by Bob Arvonio

Posted by Jon Richards on March 16, 2002 at 18:23:42:

Bob
You can get the names of private party note holders from Axcion, or DataQuick. They are as cheap as 14 cents a name. Be sure to screen for the larger notes, so you don’t chase after the 80-10-10s.

A better idea, I think, if you want to do direct mail,is to market directly to professional sources, such as attorneys, real estate agents, bail bondsmen, appraisers, accountants, escrow officers, etc.

You can get their names from the yellow pages, and from their respective professional organizations. Remember if you do direct mail, you must mail to people many, many times. One great mailing is insufficient.

Best of luck and feel free to call if we can help you develop a great marketing campaign.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy newsletter
415 824 1864

marketing for notes - Posted by Bob Arvonio

Posted by Bob Arvonio on March 15, 2002 at 14:01:10:

what is the best way to market for mortgage paper?..I just tried the courthouse thing and it is very cumbersome, and I understand that the end result may be a big buck, but, the records at the particular courthouse were not easily compilated…it was computerized but you couldnt differentiate between the private mortgage holder and the lending institution so as to make things a little easier.
Are all courthouses pretty much the same?..has anyone found a better way to do this?..Can someone please tell me how they’ve gotten the best results in their marketing for notes…Thank you