MARKETING FOR SELLERS - Posted by Robin

Posted by MAK on September 21, 2003 at 18:43:01:

Robin,

You can get the realtor-like signs at any SIGNS R US store or whatever the equivilant of “fast sign” store in your neighborhood. They can sketch it out for you and have it ready in 24hrs. I use the plastic ones. They are less expensive and work just as well.

Try the FSBO sites for marketing ideas. I use classified ads and reverse the type so my ad is more visible and this costs no more.
www.desert-mortgage-notes.com has some interesting marketing ideas.

Good luck!

MARKETING FOR SELLERS - Posted by Robin

Posted by Robin on September 21, 2003 at 09:12:34:

I recently read one of the articles on marketing, and that real estate investing was really 90% marketing and I totally agree.

Now, the article was good however, I really would like to find more solid tangible examples of marketing for sellers. Such as the article said, if you have sellers than you have properties to buy or arrange for another buyer.

Does anyone know where I can get solid examples of marketing, for ie. what should be on the flyer, how the ad should read, what the 800 number should say, what my website should have on it. You know, real life examples of marketing, not basic concepts. Test, tired and a return.

Additionally, does anyone know where I can get thoses signs that the realtors use on the side of streets. I thought I would put a couple of thoses up, and see if sellers will respond?

Thanks for your time,

Robin