Marketing high end L/O.... - Posted by Fran

Posted by Jason Perry_NH on May 31, 2000 at 14:15:00:

I would 1) do a newspaper ad geared towards the “executive”, ~~ Executive home to rent with option to purchase. Beautiful home in a beautiful neighborhood. Rent credit. $XXX/mo or $xxx,xxx.00 purchase price …or something like that 2) why not contact local companies and ask to post an ad where their exec’s or upper management can see it, ask for their relocation department or Human resources, 3) just think of who would live in this kind of home (can afford it) and find out where they are, and market to them. Good Luck.
Jason Perry

Marketing high end L/O… - Posted by Fran

Posted by Fran on May 31, 2000 at 13:31:12:

I’m dealing right now with the most expensive L/O property that I’ve ever done. And I’m a bit nervous about marketing it on the back end…any suggestions??

Here are the details:
4br, 2 1/2 ba, 2K sq ft.
FMV- $175,000
Market rent- $1500-1600/mo.

optioned at $153,357 (love odd #s)
paym’t - $1300.00/mo

I’m curious where I should start with marketing this higher end (at least for me) property. It’s in the nicest area of town, in tip-top shape…I’m not certain what angles to pursue.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Fran

Re: Marketing high end L/O… - Posted by JTango(CA)

Posted by JTango(CA) on May 31, 2000 at 20:55:56:

Fran,
I was just curious as to where this property is.
Like Jason says, you would probably target executive listings in the paper or go to corporate organizations in your area and offer your place up for their use as a home for visiting execs. They can pay top dollar for a contract that will fill their needs.