Marketing methods - Posted by Fin

Posted by Rob FL on July 04, 2003 at 22:31:10:

Sign out front. Property in MLS. That sells 95% of my deals.

Occasionally an ad in the paper if for some reason things are going too slow.

Marketing methods - Posted by Fin

Posted by Fin on July 04, 2003 at 20:43:55:

Which is the superior way to market your house, one of the traditional methods that agents use i.e. auction, negotiation, tender, or the 5 day/no discount method (without the seller finance)?

Appreciate your help

Re: Marketing methods - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on July 05, 2003 at 11:39:16:

I assume your not in a super hot markets? you have not said where the property in located or the type of buyer. Are we talking a bread-n-butter house or 300-400k? In this era of super low interest rates and qualified buyers lined up three deep (in some markets) you apparently have some thing different going on in your area or your property. Curiously you specifically EXCLUDED ?Seller Financing? It is assumed then you need the majority of the cash out of the deal?.

Have you considered offering ?Seller Financing? and selling the note? Properly structured a ?Seller Financing Note? can be sold at closing for 92% - 95% depending on your buyer?s credit. With as little as 5% down and poor credit scores. What this means for you is more net cash at closing than listing with a realtor, closing is as little as 1-2 weeks and a huge ?buyers market? as opposed to competing with every listing in the mls. If you need help? email me directly.