Marketing Mobiles - Posted by Frank

Posted by d.henderson on May 08, 2000 at 08:25:33:

The biggest part of getting this deal done was the information that you shared with me. Thank you so much for answering my not so smart questions and letting me tag along and listen at Atlanta Convention.
Always learning,
Dee-Texas

Marketing Mobiles - Posted by Frank

Posted by Frank on May 07, 2000 at 24:57:26:

Just getting started in CA…looking for marketing ideas targeting MH buyers in our price ranges and our terms. Im thinking these buyers would not look in typical places such as newspapers, etc. Thx for any help. Frank

Re: Marketing Mobiles - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on May 07, 2000 at 22:38:24:

I put an ad under HOMES for rent and Mobile Homes for Sale:
Owner Will Finance
Wonderful,14x80… 3/2, garden tub,
W/D, CH&A
credit problems,OK
XXX-XXX-XXXX
My phone hasn’t stopped ringing, I had another ad running for two weeks before and had only gotten 5-10 calls. They would hang up after listening to the answering machine…I have no idea why.
I think that it was the credit problems OK, that did the trick this time.
Found a lady with $1,000.00, made a note for 14K will be getting a check for a long while.
always learning,
Dee-Texas

Re: Marketing Mobiles - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on May 07, 2000 at 11:23:02:

There are lots of ways to find buyers. For example,put a sign on the home and, if possible, at a busy intersection near the home, mentioning seller financing; put out flyers on table and bulletin boards at the park office, the post office, grocery store, hair dresser, employment agency, schools, universitite etc.; and run ads in inexpensive papers such as the local shopper.

Some newspapers get good results and others don’t. You may want to give yours a chance.

Re: Marketing Mobiles - Posted by Robert McNeely

Posted by Robert McNeely on May 08, 2000 at 08:15:14:

Great to here your deal went well!