Marketing - Posted by Felisza

Posted by John Behle on December 01, 1998 at 11:37:44:

In our area it is just “Membership Roster”. Each board has their own roster but there may be a regional or state one that contains them all.

Marketing - Posted by Felisza

Posted by Felisza on November 03, 1998 at 06:45:41:

Mr. Behle. You mention one time in a posting or article that you have used fax blasting, and I was wondering if you could explain how fax blasting would work? Who are you blasting to?

Fax broadcasting - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 03, 1998 at 09:47:27:

About once a month we send a fax to all of the brokerages and many individual agents in our area. Since the numbers are programmed into my computer, it is just a matter of hitting one key and hundreds of faxes are sent out. I try not to upset anyone that hates unsolicited faxes, so I do it only once a month and use a different ad each time. The ads are for buying notes, buying properties and free continuing education classes on notes. It’s brought some good responses.

Re: Fax broadcasting - Posted by Craig_NOLA

Posted by Craig_NOLA on November 25, 1998 at 18:47:33:

John,

I was just reading through some old posts, and I came across this one, which happens to directly address something that I’m working on right now-- my marketing plan for 1999.

My question is this: Can you suggest an easy way to get access to the fax numbers of all or most of the Realtors, builders, et al. in a specific area? Is there any software available that will help?

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Board and MLS rosters - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 26, 1998 at 24:35:36:

For my area, I walked into the board of Realtors and asked for a Roster and they handed me one. I asked if they had it on computer and they said sure $10.

In an adjacent city, I went in to the board office and asked for a roster. They said I could buy a roster of the entire state MLS for $75, but that it was just being redone and that I could have her copy if I didn’t mind it being a couple months out of date.

Total cost $10 for the whole state.

Re: Board and MLS rosters - Posted by Lisza

Posted by Lisza on December 01, 1998 at 08:04:46:

What is the roster titled?