Marshall Reddick - Posted by B.D.

Posted by cj on May 30, 2005 at 21:41:10:

To go a little further with this…I personally worked with the group as one of the Realtors they “enlisted”. I do want to say that they did NOT come to me, I heard about them and went to them. I thought they were legit and wanted to work with a good company and help strong investors. The PEOPLE I have worked with have been wonderful and I have been totally honest with all of them (I have testimonials to that fact) and with few exceptions I have been told that I am one of the few MR Realtors they have been comfortable with…why? I can tell you! I really care and believe in the Code of Ethics. That is why I NO LONGER work with the MR group. I cannot lie to my buyers and sellers. I cannot break the laws of this state. I did ALL THE WORK and they made all the money…that is in the contract…And believe me when I tell you it was a 7 day a week job. I love to make my buyers happy and I really love it when what I say works…the sad thing is that there are so many thousands of people that COULD win in an HONEST, LEGAL group. I hope someday that will happen…I would be the first to join…

Marshall Reddick - Posted by B.D.

Posted by B.D. on May 14, 2000 at 03:46:03:

Would like to get any info from people who have attended any Marshall Reddick Seminars. How do you feel about buying property out of state - sight unseen? Some of his “students” that I’ve talked to (here in Los Angeles) bought VA foreclosures in Las Vegas, Hawaii, Phoenix, etc… without even being there to see or inspect the property. They relied only on pictures of properties Marshall Reddick provided. One gentleman claims to have bought five or six rental properties in the last 12 months in three different states without ever setting foot there! Another guy said he attended one of Marshall’s seminars last October. Bought his first property in Atlanta January of this year. He said he bought two more in Las Vegas last March. All of this while living here in Anaheim, California without ever going to said properties to check them!

They all sound very convincing and I have to admit that I got all pumped up. The seminar is only $49. So cheap compared to the hundreds or thousands of dollars other gurus charge.

Comments, anyone? Thank you very much…

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on April 23, 2005 at 05:33:02:

The most common way Dr Marshall Reddick scams his clients is when he splits the commission with the affiliate real estate agent out of state the agents out of sate generally raise the price of property 20% to 60% above market value. Dr Reddicks clients being from California really think they are getting a steal never realizing property out of state is lot cheaper, Dr Reddick and the real estate agent laugh all the way to the bank.

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by Mike-SD

Posted by Mike-SD on May 18, 2000 at 01:20:31:

Body of Message:

I met him here in San Diego at the local real estate
monthly meeting ( sdcia.com) in Mission Valley.

Several people said they did well with his program.
He has a local realtor working in each area.
He lives in Long Beach.
He has the respect of the our local chapter as does Bruce Norris.

I heard them speak (not on the same night) and found them to be very up front and knowledgeable.
Very accessible and they have been around from a long long time.

Check the site and ask about them.
I do believe after seeing them and their interaction, as well as Q&A that they are the real article.

As I said, many local people knew them and had done business with them.
I was really impressed.
They were down to earth and true to life.
Hope that helps.

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on July 04, 2007 at 14:38:03:

Marshall is a m… lyer he destroyed my life finacially I just hope that one day someone will kick his ass

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by az

Posted by az on May 23, 2005 at 11:59:51:

Mike, I would love to hear more details from you. Your email, can I send mine? Please tell us more about this.

Posted by az on May 23, 2005 at 11:37:50:

TRUE! I have documented proof of all this! Coming soon in a newspaper near you.

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by bd

Posted by bd on May 19, 2000 at 03:50:26:

Thanx, Mike. I talked to several people already and they all seem to like Marshall. They say almost the same thing about Bruce. Again, thank you very much…

BD

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by R. Fields

Posted by R. Fields on November 07, 2005 at 11:51:06:

I have been to his seminars but have not purchased properties through his network. I use the information then buy what I want WHERE I want. I would never buy properties in Florida or some of the other places he reccomends. Be careful and choose wisely.

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by Isabel

Posted by Isabel on October 07, 2005 at 11:16:31:

Marshall Reddick Network is a scam. I purchased properties also naively without visiting areas. ALL properties were a poor investments. Please do not purchase through this network of untruthful people.

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by cj

Posted by cj on May 30, 2005 at 21:27:25:

I was one of those agents…the term WAS is very important. I had good properties but continued to have problems with WRIGHT and ALL the other mortgage companies they recommended. I then found out the contract they required me to sign was illegal. I asked them to change it and they refused. I like to work with investors and work very hard to help them with any problems…I do not find the same true with the MR group. They would not face their problems and work out a legitimate way to do business. Lots of EGO! Lack of knowledge with an attitude. And contrary to what they say, they do NOT care what happens to their investors. They honestly believe they can do no wrong.

Re: Marshall Reddick - Posted by a

Posted by a on May 23, 2005 at 11:56:27:

Only while your wallet has money in it. Dont be fooled! Being nice has nothing to do with business.

Posted by az on May 23, 2005 at 11:33:03:

Run, run as fast as you can! Brewer Caldwell in AZ a cask cow is only just a drop in the bucket of it all.My advise is ;you are better off on your own.I believe network has good intentions but is ruined by greed.These hand selected people are nothing more then profeshional con artists,thie*s,and most of all liars.Coming soon you can read about it in your local newspaper and all hell is going to break loose!Can you say multiple law suit(s

No Help for Marshall Reddick after the Sale - Posted by JRGeary

Posted by JRGeary on August 31, 2005 at 08:36:09:

I was having a problems with property that I bought through Marshall Reddick. I spoke to Marshall and Tom Casault at meetings about the problem. Both Marshall and Tom promised to get back to me; neither did.

Marshall Reddick has some excellent ideas, but be very careful. Do not expect to be treated in a professional or ethical manner by Marshall Reddick.