MATT B, YOU'RE A HARD GUY TO CONTACT!!!! - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Matt B on March 31, 2000 at 10:46:01:

Try posting again. Your post got linked to a different post.

MATT B, YOU’RE A HARD GUY TO CONTACT!!! - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Lisa on March 31, 2000 at 08:46:36:

I’ve tried for two days to email you, and every time it bounces back to me. From all the posts, you now rank as a message board g*d!!! Thanks for the informative post, fantastic info. I know that you’re inundated with requests, but could you email me copies of your FAQ sheet and the direct mail letter you find so effective? Thanks in advance. Lisa.

Re: MATT B, YOU’RE A HARD GUY TO CONTACT!!! - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on March 31, 2000 at 09:26:02:

Your e-mails may be bouncing back because of the NOSPAM that I put in my e-mail address when I post. I still get tons of spam in my e-mail box, but that seems to curb some of it. You can e-mail me by removing the NOSPAM out of my e-mail address, and it should get through.

I’ll e-mail you the FAQ sheet later on this evening. And you’re right, so far I’ve received about 40 requests for either the FAQ sheet or the direct mail letter that I use to contact sellers.

When I first happened upon this board, I asked all the stupid newbie questions, and asked everyone to e-mail me their stuff, too. I ran into some extremely generous and patient people. I am just glad that I have something to contribute back.