Matt Bowman Gator Marketing course - Posted by russboy

Posted by Pete on February 11, 2002 at 24:06:49:

Russboy,

I can’t comment on Matt’s GatorMarketing but I do have LeGrand’s course and it is very good. Matt has some good marketing ideas but they are ideas he most likely picked up from courses like LeGrand. Matt is using bandit signs as his main marketing gig. Unfortuately, bandit signs are illegal in most municipalities and could result in large fines. Also, they are a eyesore.
I know others here swear by Bandit signs but they really are littering up communities. Those Work from Home Signs are everywhere. If I had time to kill I would tear them all down. Ugly!!
I have Matt’s L/O course and it was not very good. They only reason I purchased it was to see what all the hoopla was about it on the other website. I found the course to be too basic and missing very important components of a well structured Lease Option. So, could his marketing course be any good? Maybe but I will not be dropping any cash on it.
Again, Matt makes use of bandit signs for his marketing.
I would suggest that you check the local laws to make sure you don’t wind up with a summons. Some of these summons can be as high as $500 per day per sign.

Good luck to you

Matt Bowman Gator Marketing course - Posted by russboy

Posted by russboy on February 10, 2002 at 20:47:08:

I’ve searched the archives, but could not find any objective reviews of subject course.

SOme said it was BAD, while another person said it was EXCELLENT.

Anyone here successfully used this course?

I have LeGrand’s Guerilla Marketing, should I get this one or will Gator Marketing be a repeat of everything else that was said previously?

Thanks,

RussBoy