McCorkle - Posted by Michael Miranda

Posted by DaveM(CT) on June 15, 1999 at 13:35:51:

If you want to find out what happened to McCorkle, check out the “opinions about Gurus” page of Jack Reed’s Web Site (johntreed.com). Jack Reed may be arrogant, but he’s honest above anything else. It pays to always gather as much information as you can, and yet still avoid “analysis paralysis.” By the way, although I’ve read Jack Reed’s stuff, I’m a fan of both Reed AND Carleton Sheets, though it seems like their attitudes and styles are polar opposites.

McCorkle - Posted by Michael Miranda

Posted by Michael Miranda on June 06, 1999 at 07:24:54:

I personally am glad about the McCorkle verdict.
He got what was coming cheating honest people out of thier hard earned money.
I saw the report on Dateline, and heard that a million was put aside for refunds for those who where taken in by this scam.
Did anyone catch where and who to contact to get the refund?

Re: McCorkle - Posted by Ann Michael Edwards

Posted by Ann Michael Edwards on June 17, 1999 at 14:26:34:

Call Charity Woods @ 1-813-274-6245 or call the Florida Attorney Generals Office

Posted by Ann Michael Edwards on June 17, 1999 at 13:30:35:

I also saw the report on Dateline. They didn’t say who we can contact, just their website, so if you get any information please contact me and I will do the same!
Thanks, Ann

Re: McCorkle - Posted by Mandy

Posted by Mandy on June 15, 1999 at 08:37:08:

What happened to McCorkle? I ordered this program about 3 years ago and after I opened it up, I
thought no way and I sent it back. I almost didn’t get my money back. You have to be very persistent and keep calling and make sure they tell you when they are going to send a check for your refund. They try to get out of it everytime.

Re: McCorkle - Posted by DL

Posted by DL on June 06, 1999 at 14:16:35:

Call Charity Woods @ 1-813-274-6245

Posted by Ann Michael Edwards on June 17, 1999 at 13:38:24:

Both William McCorkle & his wife received 24 years in jail, of course they are appealing it. Hopefully they can’t get out of it. You said that you got your money back, I’m assuming that it was before they got arrested. If you have heard of who I can contact now to try and get a refund please contact me on website or 1-724-449-0111 or by mail: 2333 W. Hardies Road Gibsonia, PA 15044
Thank You, Ann