McCorkle & Refunds - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Mike Oldfield on May 21, 1999 at 02:30:51:

Take your lumps. You are sure to have more. Let your anger subside and move on with your life. We want to hear about all the great deals your doing.

Go Newbies Go

Mike Oldfield

McCorkle & Refunds - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on May 20, 1999 at 02:25:32:

Hi Everyone,
I have just been reading all the posts about McCorkle and it is little surprise considering the DateLine Show tonight. However a thought has struck me while reading all the posts about getting refunds and such.
It seems to me that the time and effort worth pursuing getting a refund could really be better spent, learning something that does work, or doing deals.
Now I know that rolls off of my tongue pretty easily as I admit I never bought any of his materials etc.
But hey I have had deals which in the ninth hour have gone south and fell through. And in the beginning I have even made the cardinal mistake of making plans for my profits before I had them in my hands. So I can kind of relate.
I hang out with a lot of successful investors, and if there is one thing that I see time and time again, they don’t get emotional over deals. Including when they don’t work out.
I think that this is one of the best things which I have picked up from them. Oh Yeah, never spend the money before you have it. :slight_smile:
In a nutshell I guess what I am trying to say is, let’s learn our lessons, but move on and apply what we’ve learned.
Just some thoughts,
Dirk