Mentoring/Ed Garcia - Posted by John

Posted by Stan (Ga) on May 22, 2007 at 16:15:48:

Normally I would agree with you. However, with the material that you are speaking of, the 4995 is just a drop in the bucket. You see,with Ed and Terry (regualr moderators here) you are getting top of the line instruction. The instruction is just the beginning. He claims that he has a six month mentoring afterwards. That is probably the only thing that could be construed as an exageration. You see, I really doubt that Ed looks at the calendar when it comes to his students. I believe, no wait I know, from countless times people post on this board, Ed will give out his phone number and tell the person to call him direct. You will speak to him. So, when he says that he will mentor you for six months, you can bet the ranch that in six, nine, twelve months, you will still have Ed’s undivided attention. He is the real thing. Now, not just anyone can attend his class. you have to have at least some measured of success. This is not something that you need hand holding to explain a deal. You have to have experience or you can not come. If deal structuring and financing will get you to your next level, I can bet this years cash flow that Ed can help you.

Mentoring/Ed Garcia - Posted by John

Posted by John on April 06, 2007 at 16:43:59:

Hi there, has anyone heard of or attended ed Garcia’s workshop and mentoring program? I am thinking about attending oone at 4995 USD, but i am wondering if really worthwile.

Re: Mentoring/Ed Garcia - Posted by William Flood

Posted by William Flood on April 30, 2007 at 12:30:16:

John,

You know, there is so much available free or online these days (or at the bookstore) that $4K or $5K is put to better use in a property! I’ve been an investor and trainer since 1989, and while educating yourself is always a good idea, you can’t imagine how many tens-of-thousands of dollars people spend for courses…and often do nothing.

I have two blogs and audio Podcasts for investors - free to the public. One is for beginning investors, and the other for people who want to invest anywhere in the country. I can send you the links - just email me at whflood@yahoo.com