Message for "D" - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by samantha on April 12, 2002 at 24:01:10:

Now, D…we all like you BETTER when you smile pretty and place nice with the other children! Onward and upward to bigger and better things.

Message for “D” - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on April 11, 2002 at 10:06:18:

Your posts were removed because they were advertisements for partners. We do not allow ads or solicitations here. I believe Terry Vaughan emailed you about this yesterday.

Re: Message for “D” - Posted by D

Posted by D on April 11, 2002 at 11:30:21:

Not all my posts were asking for help- just one was. What about the other posts? Why did those go? I assume this one will be gone shortly as well- GEE this is helpful…

Posted by D on April 11, 2002 at 11:38:59:

BTW- why are there other posts allowed on this board that are BLATANT advertisements as stated in one of my earlier yanked posts? Obviously those are no problem at all.

ALSO- what about the 2 posts I posted before that were simple questions that had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE accused advertisement I placed? Those we taken down BEFORE that one was even placed up! How do you explain that? Something else is going on here, and I want to know why. Is there someone I can call or talk to about this? I just want to be able to post questions and participate like anyone else. Please respond.
D

Re: Message for “D” - Posted by samantha

Posted by samantha on April 11, 2002 at 23:13:57:

gee damian…I say this with all the love in my heart…could you just give it a rest about how you are being abused? Everyone is ready to help you with real questions and real problems…but could you just please quit assaulting us with this “discrimination” case where YOUR posts were pulled but no one else’s were? POOOORRRR you. Sorry, but we have all made mistakes (some of us BIGGER and WORSE than others)…but please…to keep rehashing this is just annoying and a waste of time. Let there be PEACE ON EARTH…and lets get on to making money. What was your original question that you feel you did not get an answer to? Someone on this board absolutely will know the answer…probably several somebodies…please don’t take a chance on annoying them to the point they are no longer willing to assist you with REAL problems. Just my opinion of course…but please take it with the attitude in which it was intended.

I would suggest you just go ahead … - Posted by Jerry Freeman

Posted by Jerry Freeman on April 11, 2002 at 14:51:47:

… and post your questions. This kind of post is not going to accomplish anything and is a waste of your and everyone else’s time.

Best wishes,
Jerry

Posted by D on April 11, 2002 at 23:56:52:

I’m done and over it now- you guys can all leave the issue alone- my point was proven earlier today by the guys themselves at creonline.com (I won’t mention any names- but the one’s who won’t deny my situation). So- it’s all done and over with, I just know for future reference. I’m all happy now!

The original questions were this-
I wanted to know how they caught this guy and what charges they filed against him. I am an admin on another board and we are having very serious problems much like you guys had with this idiot.

Also- I wanted to know which books to read from Lonnie, and in which order to read them. I have since went ahead and ordered Lonnie’s Deals on Wheels.

Those were my 2 questions originally. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks
D

Re: Message for “D” - Posted by Jerry Freeman

Posted by Jerry Freeman on April 12, 2002 at 07:42:30:

Re: Question 1.

If you haven’t already burned your bridges, you might want to send a private communication to J.P. Vaughn (you can pull her email address from her post in this string). She is the manager of this board and happens to be an attorney.

Best wishes,
Jerry

P.S. She is also quite a resonable person. If you feel you may have offended her in your frustration, I would recommend that you contact her anyway and see if you can get the communication back on better footing.

Re: Message for “D” - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on April 12, 2002 at 06:53:21:

Sorry to learn that you feel some sort of conspiracy has alligned against you.

To answer your much belated questions:

Response to Question 1:

This has nothing to do with this board and no relevance here and as such, you have little expectation of receiving any response. And quite honestly, why would the editor want to explain publicly just how they caught this person? Would not the next disgruntled poster then have a better edge? We are here to assist people in investing in mobile homes and real estate, not better educate criminals and malcontents. If you need such information on how to combat these people, there is no doubt places you can go to receive this information but this site is not it.

Response to question 2:

Lonnie’s books are a great help in beginning and running your investment business. There is a great deal of experience and advice on this board to further your business. I don’t know what your specific investment interests and goals are but I would be happy to provide insight into relevant experiences I have had that may assist you.

Best Wishes,

Tony-VA