Message for Ed..lenders fighting to give you money - Posted by Angel Gutierrez

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 28, 2001 at 13:27:23:

Angel,

I’m going to be doing another workshop with Terry Vaughan. I’m going to his house next weekend to discuss when and where were going to do the next workshop.

Angel, If you like you can call me this week and maybe I can spend a few minutes on the phone with you that will at least help you do your next deal. You can then attend my next workshop and while I’m mentoring you, we can re-evaluate and re-structure your financing to increase your borrowing power.

Angel, you problem is a common one. What happens is, when we do a deal, we focus on just the deal were doing, and on getting it down. We are so focused on the next deal, that we don’t think about, or realize that we’re building a portfolio of properties and should also take into consideration the structure of that portfolio.

I’m not going to go into that now, but if you like you can call me at (909) 944-0199.

Ed Garcia

Message for Ed…lenders fighting to give you money - Posted by Angel Gutierrez

Posted by Angel Gutierrez on January 28, 2001 at 07:42:45:

Message for Ed…
Good day sir…! I would like to know when(if) you’re planning for another workshop… I’ve encountered a major stumbling block in my investing career. I consider myself a pretty resourceful guy, however, I’m running low on funds and acquisition money for rentals and apts alike. Last year I acquired 16 houses and have A LOT of equity in all and I know how to buy…how to sell and so on. I have one piece of the puzzle missing .(and it seems no one knows how) I need to know how to get money out of the banks/lenders like you say. I don’t know how to structure myself(packaging) and it seems that the people who work in the banks as well look at me as if I’m from mars when I ask them for what they look for. Hello!? I’ve been using my own money so far, but you know how it is… it goes quickly. They say…just fill out this application and we’ll review it. That’s it? ! Come on! I know there’s more to it so I ask you…when do you plan on doing another seminar? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much!