MH deals in area with very strong MH market/few large MH parks/many MH on private land - Posted by Frank Boseman

Posted by Robert McNeely on March 29, 1999 at 07:20:28:

You may want to buy “How to Develop MH-Land Investments” found in the course section. It covers all aspects of setting up MHs on individulee lots. One hour video, well worth the small price.

MH deals in area with very strong MH market/few large MH parks/many MH on private land - Posted by Frank Boseman

Posted by Frank Boseman on March 29, 1999 at 04:11:32:

I have increasingly become interested in the possibility of MH buying and selling using the strategies discussed on CREOnline.I live in an area where the percentage of people living in mobile homes far exceeds the national average,(per capita income one of the nations lowest).This makes for a very strong retail market with a dealer on every corner,or so it seems.They are very competitive,offering low or no down payment with extremely attractive monthly notes that to me it seems would be hard to match in the typical owner finance circumstance.Secondly most of these homes arent placed in parks,which are few in number and small in size, but on private sites which would obviate the moving of any used MH’s you found to buy.Any suggestions?Scruggs may deal with this but havent bought his books yet.I am a complete novice as you can tell and would greatly appreciate any input from the more experienced investors out there.Thanks a million,Frank B.