MH Forms - Posted by Tim (AZ)

Posted by j ville on April 01, 1999 at 08:53:38:

Mr. Lonnie’s home study course is the icing on the cake! You get 8 hours of audio from a recent live seminar on 8 cassette tapes and a workbook with updated forms. He goes a little more in detail on the whole mobile home buying/selling business. Well worth the $$.

MH Forms - Posted by Tim (AZ)

Posted by Tim (AZ) on March 31, 1999 at 22:29:32:

I want to get started buying/selling MHs, and I have completed CS course. He suggests finding the required forms for buying/selling MHs as they are personal property, not real estate. I live in Arizona. Can anyone tell me what forms I need and where to get them? Is there a website where I can find them? Thank you very much.

Re: MH Forms - Posted by Rev. Jimmy Mack

Posted by Rev. Jimmy Mack on April 01, 1999 at 02:31:31:

Greetings Tim,

Before you do another thing with mobile homes buy and study Lonnie Scruggs’ book entitled, DEALS ON WHEELS. You can buy it here at this site for $29.95. After you have read the first book you will undoubtedly want to buy Lonnie’s second book entitled, MAKING MONEY WITH MOBILE HOMES. On the home page of this site - on the left side you’ll see “Books and Courses.” Go from there.

You will find the forms you need in those books. Just copy them into your word processor and use them.

NOTE: I, too, finished the Sheets course. He has one little chapter about a gold mine in mobile homes. Believe me, you’ll get a whale of a lot more about making money with mobile homes out of one of Lonnie’s books than you did from Sheets.

MY ADVICE: Don’t even try to do a mobile home deal until you have read at least one of Lonnie’s books. In my humble opinion you’ll be making a big mistake if you try to make deals before you read the book. It’s only $29.95.

Sincerely,

Rev. Jimmy Mack

You need to order - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 01, 1999 at 02:23:32:

Hi Tim,
Welcome to the wonderful world of mobile home investing. You need to order Lonnie Scruggs matriel. He is the mobile home King, and in his books are everything you need to know, asbout the biz.
After you read them, then we’ll get into all the state stuff, but don’t be too scared shouldn’t be anything that you can’t handle.
Dirk

Re: You need to order Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by MIKE-SD

Posted by MIKE-SD on April 01, 1999 at 08:28:32:

Lonnie Scruggs book are really great!
I have but one question.
How it his fully blown study course???
Has anyone taken it?
I’ve never heard any comment made concerning it.
Any infromation would really be welcome.
Thank you all.
Dirk will you comment please?

Lonnie’s Home Study course is SUPER! - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 01, 1999 at 13:37:49:

Hi Mike,
I can’t say it any better than J. Ville. did in his/her post. You bet it’s worth it. Tell you what I pretty much beleive that I have the “classic” Lonnie method down, however to this day, right now, there are Lonnie Tapes in my car. I can find no better renenforcement technique than listening to audio tapes while cruising around. And everyone who has read my various rantings and ravings, posted here know that I’m a firm beliver in getting out and looking for deals, as opposed to waiting for the phone to ring. If I could add something, it would be, while your out looking for deals, pick up renforcement or something totally new, by listening to tapes. Leave the music for when you take your sweetheart out dancing. :slight_smile:
Lonnie’s workshop is an exelent way for you to understand the mobile biz. It really goes into detail as to what to expect and such. It works.
I’ll tell you something else, if you get the chance to get to one of his weekend seminars, blue vase it! Do what ever it takes to get there. First you will learn a lot, second you will meet a lot of people which you can network with and DO deals with.
So get that course!
Dirk Roach