MH Opportunities? - Posted by REI Newbie

Posted by REI Newbie on April 12, 2000 at 18:39:18:

Thanks. I already have the book. However, I didn’t see any examples of “flipping” property or any strategy used to generate cash vs. cash flow. I’m currently reading it again, to see if I’ve overlooked it.

MH Opportunities? - Posted by REI Newbie

Posted by REI Newbie on April 12, 2000 at 14:41:17:

In the midst of deciding which direction of RE Investing I want to go in, I’ve noticed there are several reposessed and abandoned mobile homes listed in the newspaper. However, I don’t have any cash. Is there anyway I can capitalized on these opportunities? If so, how? I need a means to generate lump sums of cash, to get started, if possible. Is flipping possible? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: MH Opportunities? - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on April 12, 2000 at 15:23:58:

I suggest you pick up a copy of Lonnie Scruggs “Deals On Wheels” here at this site. Click on “Books and Courses” in the upper left corner.

“Lonnie Deals” are an excellent means of investing small amounts of money for HUGE yields with little risk. Lonnie’s book will walk you through all the details and even provide the forms. All this for about $30. This book is very easy to read, highly educational and entertaining as well.

Lonnie’s book will also show you how to raise the money needed to buy the homes if you do not have the cash yourself.

Best Wishes,

Tony-VA