MH parks - Posted by E. Rizer

Posted by Steve-WA on August 08, 2003 at 11:53:55:

pointless to rent? probably.

Pointless to make money off of? Absolutely not.

da book da book da book

MH parks - Posted by E. Rizer

Posted by E. Rizer on August 07, 2003 at 20:49:33:

Im looking into purchasing a used mobile home. I believe this would be much better than paying rent, and i am researching the possibility of renting out the MH later on, and purchasing another one. i would like to do this several times so as to increase my income. I am very pleased that i came across this site. i know almost nothing about mobile homes, and alot of my questions have been answered, and others have been raised. Any advice that can be offered to me will be appreciated. also do Park Managers in general allow individuals to rent out their mobile homes within their parks, or do they resist such a thing? I am in Washington state.
Thank You

Re: MH parks - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on August 07, 2003 at 23:10:26:

Welcome - where in WA are you?

You need to buy the book, Dals on Wheels, available on this site. $30, can’t beat it. A must to get into MHs as an investment. Or to live in.

Renting? Generally not. There are some parks that allow it, but about 1 in 20.

Get the book.

Re: MH parks - Posted by E.Rizer

Posted by E.Rizer on August 08, 2003 at 11:15:24:

Thanks Steve. I Live in olympia WA. So i guess its pointless to try and rent these things out. I see alot of them for sale, single wides and double wides. all f them not too old. for $15000 to $30000. Some say they are in a park, some do not. some in their info mention the park rent, but most do not. i wish you could buy the property that the MH sits on. The ones that i know come with property are much more expensive.