MH purchased in no time? - Posted by Joanne

Posted by Joanne on May 13, 2000 at 14:33:25:

Thank you Glenn. I think I’ll have to study the subject throughout the weekend. Articles, etc. Seems like a sesame full of new possbilities. Plus, it may be a great way-out for my friends, to learn this same methods.

MH purchased in no time? - Posted by Joanne

Posted by Joanne on May 13, 2000 at 09:05:23:

There are many MH parks in my area. I am about to take a ride and look for 4-sale signs.

Now I can see that I should have added to my collection the Deals On Wheals, long ago… But, for now, could anyone just reassure me that it is possible to find a MH almost yesterday? Are there homes out there difficult to sell, waiting for ANY price?

Like all of us (?) I believe that all deals should be win-win. And, this is my dilemma: I am about to purchase a SFR, pre-foreclosure. I’ll need the house empty to do the improvements but the owners do not have yet the place to move to… MH home could provide for this transition, I hope. Any thoughts at all would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Joanne

Re: MH purchased in no time? - Posted by Glenn-OH

Posted by Glenn-OH on May 13, 2000 at 09:51:50:

Have you asked if this would be acceptable to them?

Re: MH purchased in no time? - Posted by Joanne

Posted by Joanne on May 13, 2000 at 13:34:28:

Yes, I did. I am in continous discussion with these people about the situation. I agree with you, your point is very important. This is why I mentioned that I believe in creating win-win situations. I would not want to build on a loss of another.

I was also thinking about a L/O where I would pre-pay their first three month… this idea however I did not share yet…

I did see some nice MH by a lake this morning… So many of them, looks like a buyers’ market within that community…

Re: MH purchased in no time? - Posted by Glenn-OH

Posted by Glenn-OH on May 13, 2000 at 14:16:02:

Have you bought deals on wheels? It seems that it is almost always a buyer’s market if you have cash to buy with. Then sell on financing, to make big profits.
Glenn