MH Questions - Posted by Mike

Posted by Dirk Roach on November 13, 1998 at 16:05:01:

Hi Mike,
welcome to the this comunity. I found just under 40 parks listed in the immediate Ft. Lauderdale area, but I’m sure that there are more as you get in the surrounding subburbs. I’m sure that with a pond that big to fish in, your bound to catch something, really just depends on how many lines you throw out.
As to your questions about Doing Lonnie Deals successfully there. I see no reason why they can’t be done really anywhere. As long as you have people who cannot qualify for a loan with a traditional lender, then find out why they can’t. Remember the majority of lending institutions Will Not loan against an older MH. That does not mean that YOU cannot.
As to what is required in obtaining a dealer’s license in the state of Florida. You will have to check with your DMV equivilent there to find out.
Also Florida Manufactured Housing Association (904)-222-4011 may have the required info. Give them a call.
And really if you haven’t picked up Lonnie Scruggs material DO SO. Such a small investment, which can make you a ton of money.
Good luck and be sure to keep us all posted on your progres, so that we too can learn from you.
Dirk Roach

MH Questions - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on November 13, 1998 at 02:37:45:

New to this service so I would like to know about Mobile homes in the Ft.Lauderdale area. Can Lonnie deals be done there successfully. Is it required to have a dealers license and if so what does that consist of. Thanks