MH Repo Bid... - Posted by Ed Ortiz

Posted by Ed Ortiz on July 10, 2003 at 13:20:09:

Give me a # or call me @ (407)-301-8112

Thanks

MH Repo Bid… - Posted by Ed Ortiz

Posted by Ed Ortiz on July 10, 2003 at 11:21:28:

Earlier this week I placed a couple of bids on Repo Mobiles from Conseco (Green Tree) in different parks in the Central FL Area. I just recieved an answer this morning saying that they both were picked up by the respective park owners. Now I offered to bring lot rent up to date on my own.
Is this a coincidence that both were picked by the parks or do you think some park owners might just have the “right connections” with this people at the repo department. Just curious for any experiences with this type of situations…
Thanks,
Ed Ortiz

Re: MH Repo Bid… - Posted by Ed Ortiz

Posted by Ed Ortiz on July 10, 2003 at 13:17:42:

Give me a # or call me @ (407)-301-8112

Re: MH Repo Bid… - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on July 10, 2003 at 12:17:33:

Hey Ed,
Funny you should post this today…went to 2 parks in Ocala and one in belleview and one pm would not evev talk to me and 2 of them said the owners had a written agreement with financers of mobiles in their park that they get “right of first refusal” on all repo homes. Digging a little further, one pm said that his owner forgives back lot rent and gets a “pretty good deal” from these banks,etc. Would not give me an example…sounds like plain good business to me, the banks know if they don’t play ball,they will have to move the home ($$$$). We live in the same general area, let’s hook up…love to show you my small park,etc. Maybe do a lonny together?