Michael Warren - Posted by hunter

Posted by J F on June 28, 2006 at 01:25:09:

Please contact me re Ed F. Allebest a crooked attorney who has help swindle my fathers estate without any docs to me or Grandson…and illegally knowly commited fraud land deal re mothers property (shes still alive) we can help each other? Furst had millions in patents land, etc.Have Supreme Appellate Court attorney as he believes involves land (state) around El Toro Air base.

Michael Warren - Posted by hunter

Posted by hunter on May 29, 2000 at 10:13:48:

Anyone had any experiecne with the following “note purchase program”?
Appears you purchase a loan package with a non-refundable deposit of $100. Documents included are:

1. Promissory Note
  2. Corporate Assignment of Promissory Note and Deed of Trust
  3. Deed of Trust
  4. Uniform Residential Loan Application
  5. Credit Report
  6. Federal Truth In Lending Disclosure Statement. States that Discount Notes For Sale will never touch your money (other than initial deposit).
  7. Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form
  8. Internal comment and form notices from the original lender
    Package offered at Warren’s site “Discount Notes for Sale”.
    Settlement is handled by Chicago Title.
    Escrow of your purchase funds are handled by Challenge Realty.
    Address for Challenge Realty is:
    26941 Cabot Rd.
    Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Anyone know if this is the same Challenge Realty registered in Nevada by David Tedder of The Legal Advantage. Also associated with the company is Howard Furst. Any information or experience with this loan package is appreciated.
    Thank you,
    hunter

Re: Michael Warren - Posted by JA-FL

Posted by JA-FL on May 30, 2000 at 07:19:42:

There have been a couple of postings on here not long ago on this program and lack of refunds requested. Also, I believe there have been some references to Challenge Realty. Does anyone else have any info on this?

Warren - Howard Furst - Challenge Realty - Posted by hunter

Posted by hunter on May 30, 2000 at 08:12:49:

Looking for old timers in the business who might have some information on a California corporation registered on 10/23/1985. Name of corporation was Challenge Realty Inc. Agent for Service of Process was Howard Furst. Status of this corporation is “suspended”.
Thank you,
hunter