Michael: Your "new" course.... - Posted by Jason (AL)

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on May 21, 2007 at 24:17:26:

Jason:
The new study course “Paper into Cash - the convertible currency” deals primarily with creating marketable Real Estate secured Notes and covers a variety of “axioms” that will allow you to tweak your seller financed paper so that it is attractive to potential Note funders.

We get into the underwriting philosiphies involved in structuring “paper” with detailed input surrouding many of the variables I constantly tout here in this forum;

EG. Property type, use, condition, occupancy, down payments, payor employment, stability, overall credit profile, credit scores, and naturally the repayment terms of the Note instrument.

Numerous examples of different transactional structures are provided when dealing with marginal credit payors to cleaner credit payors.

The audio recordings are top notch and there is numerous Q & A involved throughout. Also provided are the submission forms that will enable you to become a packaging pro.

It chock full of valuable info and very moderately priced.

My best to your success;
Michael Morrongiello
Author of the new study course; “Paper” into Cash- the convertible currency

Michael: Your “new” course… - Posted by Jason (AL)

Posted by Jason (AL) on May 16, 2007 at 22:01:33:

…how will it differ from your Unity course?
Looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Michael: Your “new” course… - Posted by Lynn (FL)

Posted by Lynn (FL) on May 28, 2007 at 21:25:32:

Jason,

I have the new course. It goes together with the “Unity” course. I’d recommend getting it.

Lynn (NW FL)

Michael’s new course–Great news! - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on May 22, 2007 at 14:13:09:

I’ve just added it to our Online Catalog:

http://www.creonline.com/catalog/c-252.html

We will “officially” launch in the Newsletter next week with a brand-new article by Michael Morrongiello.

Thought you guys would like to be the first to know . . .

Jeanne