Min Pham or Min "Spam" ??? - Posted by Sick-of-Spam

Posted by Hank FL on October 27, 2003 at 23:35:22:

Funny, I’ve been getting quite a bit’a SPAM from a guy by the name’a Flim Pham.

Hmmmm…

Min Pham or Min “Spam” ??? - Posted by Sick-of-Spam

Posted by Sick-of-Spam on October 27, 2003 at 21:32:10:

I dont know about you all, but I am getting Spammed by some guy named Min Pham.

The only place I have used the email address that he is sending to is on this message board.

I have heard Min speak, and he attributes some of his success to the support this very board. Kind of ironic that he should pay back the favor by sending out spam mail.

Very clever, picking up the addresses from the message board.

Now get back to buying houses and quit wasting our time…

Re: Min Pham or Min “Spam” ??? - Posted by Sam

Posted by Sam on October 28, 2003 at 08:15:34:

Just a few days ago there was another thread about this very same subject. Seems like good ol’ Minh Spam is bombing everyone and anyone with emails for his upcoming “seminar”. I have personally received about six or seven.
Laughable, really. Some on this board may recall when he was looking for guidance and help to get his FIRST deal done only a year and a half ago. Turns out he found his mentor and went out and actually did a deal or two.
Well, it was time to kick it up a notch. Not his investing career, but his guru career. He decided why should he do one or two deals when he can have others do the deals and share in their profits? So, he deftly switched hats and announced his coronation as the latest and greatest real estate expert. Now he holds his “seminars” and finds ready and willing dupes to buy his products, and programs for quite a fee, I’m sure.
Good, capitalist country, America! Buyer beware, is all I want to say.

Ha Ha Good ONe Hank! N/T - Posted by Willie

Posted by Willie on October 28, 2003 at 05:34:36:

No text.