mini storage - Posted by john

Posted by Don Dion on July 20, 2003 at 11:03:28:

Contact one of the large franchise storage companies. For one converting buildings instead of building new will cost you big time in revenues and marketing over the years. Second they have the system down, with computer programs for billing, trafic counts for size and amenites, security issue info on what is needed and were. Not to mention the secure feeling people get when they are familar with the look and feel of your new business. Sure they get a fee, but in general your place will be fuller and the sales will be easier with a franchise.

mini storage - Posted by john

Posted by john on July 19, 2003 at 09:37:43:

Is there anyone that could give me information on how to set up a mini storage business. I bought a 13 acre yard on the edge of town with 2 older buildings with a total of 20000sqft. Have started converting buildings into mini storages. I have been trying to find books or websites that would assist me in regards to contracts and how to run this type of business. Have been unsuccessfull in my search for applicable information that I can implement.
If there is anyone that has information or knows of any great websites,books or any other material that would help me in setting up a great mini storage business I would really appreciate any help. Thank You